Thursday, December 12, 2013

November 2013 MBA Assignment and Thesis Help (Part 8)

to: Justin Lim help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 7:48 AM
subject: Re: MBA Assignment Help

Dear Justin,
Currently I am doing the financial analysis management assignment and the due date to submit is by 7 Dec. I have drafted the whole idea of my assignment and due to my job required me to travel frequently,I may running out of time to complete it. For your information,due ...to this is part time MBA,my college in fact put quite low expectation towards the assignment. I have completed 4 subjects and one thing for sure is I think my assignment is not really up to the standard but yet I pass. Please let me know your point of view and hope we can proceed further from here.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
=================================
to: help4assignment@gmail.com

date: Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 10:03 AM
subject: MBA Assignment Writing Service
Dear Justin,

I hope you can take into consideration for offering me a special price in order for us to kick out our cooperation. In fact,for my current assignment,I have done the research part and I will furnish you with all the information like example the sample assignment from my friend and my thoughts for each of the topic. I think it is a good start for us to start off with the assignment before the final paper. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
=======================================

to: Justin Lim help4assignment@gmail.com
 date: Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 10:55 AM
subject: RE: Assignment help
Dear Justin

 Please refer to the attachment for assignment question, notes from lecturer, my 1st draft and the sample assignment from my friend. In the next email, I will send you more information on the report that I searched from internet.
...
Hope to hear from you on your quotation asap.
 Thanks
=========================================
to: writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>

date: Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 11:32 AM
subject: Re: assignment
Dear Justin,
Kindly take note that the assignment only occupied 70% of the marks for this subject whereas the balance 30% is based on the group assignment and assessment which I have completed. The passing mark is only 40 and I have confident that I can scored for 25/30 in the group assignment. This is just to give you an idea on my expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment