Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 2013 MBA Assignment and Thesis Help (Part 6)

to: help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 10:15 PM
subject: Re: Hi
mailed-by: gmail.com
Hi Justin,
Thanks for your reply, I just wanna have some idea of the thesis cost. Roughly what is the cost for 55k word PhD thesis?

===========================================
to: "help4assignment@gmail.com" <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 10:04 AM
subject:
i have submited my proposal already ...i have more 5 months to submit the deadline

========================================
to: writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 9:12 AM
subject: MBA disseration
Hi,

I got to know from my friend regards to this service as i am facing great issue with my MBA disseration. ..

======================================
to: help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 4:25 PM
subject: DBA help
Hi Justin,
I need this project by the following dates
Chapter 2: Mar 2014
Chapter 3: June 2014
Chapter 4: Dec 2014
Chapter 5: Mar 2015
Total words: 60K, let me know your best price.....Thanks

===============================================
to: help4assignment@gmail.com

date: Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 11:28 PM
subject: Biochemistry Assignment
mailed-by: gmail.com
Hye. I need your service in getting done my work. My assignment is about the biofilm in extreme conditions. Can u please help me about this?

In the meantime, u can tell me what are the requirement needed for u to help me.

Thanks. ...

Sincerely,
Master student
=================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment