to: help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 9:24 AM
subject: assignment writing service
Hi Justin,
Yes, i am ready for the payment as we agreed. I will send to you the money by tomorrow.
Thanks.
=================================================
to: help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 4:26 PM
subject: Re: Hi
mailed-by: gmail.com
Hi Justin,
What if you dont have to write the proposal and Chapter 1? What is your price?
================================================
to: help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 8:23 AM
subject: MBA Dessertation.
Good day Justin
Can I know whether you can help to do editing for dessertation?
I want to complete my own paper but my command on English language is limited.
If you can , how much is the charges?
I've completed chapter 1 and 2 already.
Looking forward to your reply
Thank you.
Peggy
=================================================
Hello,
My thesis is coming up in two weeks time and i wish to employ your service, please provide me with the initial details of the terms of engagement, e.g cost, procedure and duration
sincerely yours
===============================================
Dear Justin
Please find the attached assignment and revert on the total cost. FYI, this is my final piece in completing my MBA and I have to ensure it reaches the highest mark. Not to mention, this subject is assessed by a "stingy" lecturer which I believed, the more words, pages and solid answers will put us in a better chance for highest mark.
Thanks
==================================================
Hello Justin,
my proposed topic is "the consumer xxxx online"
this subject will be for next semester ( januari - MAc)
For next semester, need to do 1) Abstract 2) Introduction 3) Methodology 4) Literature Review
For 2nd semester will do the thesis until finish
No comments:
Post a Comment