Thursday, December 12, 2013

November 2013 MBA Assignment and Thesis Help (Part 7)

to: Justin Lim help4assignment@gmail.com
 date: Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 10:23 PM
subject: Re: MRP Assignment
signed-by: yahoo.com.sg
Hi Justin
Just to check on the progress for the proposal. Please take note that the 2nd Assignment is due on 27 Dec 2013 and I would like to have it to be ready by 17 Dec 2013....
 Regards
 
======================
to: Justin Lim <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 10:17 PM
subject: Enquiry for dissertation writing services
Hi Justin,

I need somebody to help me with an MBA dissertation. Will you be able to help?
========================
to: help4assignment@gmail.com

date: Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 1:00 PM
subject: food microbiology assignment
Hi,
May I know how would you help in my assignment?

The attached file is my food microbiology assignment. Is this confidential and plagiarism free?
Rgds,

Eileen
===========================
to: help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM
subject: Re: Professional MBA & DBA Writers
Dear Justin
Thank you for your prompt reply. I have no doubt on your team capability in doing a great job. Currently I am studying part time MBA in Westminster college and totally there are 8 modules + 1 final paper that I need to complete. In each of the module, there are one project paper that we need to do and each of the project paper shouldn't exceed 3000 words. Whereas for the final paper,we can choose either case study,thesis or business plan. I need to know the estimate charges in order for us to proceed further.
Thanks and best regards
===============================
to: Justin Lim <help4assignment@gmail.com>

date: Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 7:41 PM
subject: Re: Professional MBA & DBA Writers
Dear Justin
Actually the problem that I facing now is I have no time to put my idea in the words. Do you think if I provide the framework nd thoughts of my assignment to you,the price can be negotiable?I didn't aim for distinction or credit in my MBA (pass will do) as i just wanr to enjoy the learning and gain more knowledge.
===================================

No comments:

Post a Comment