to: writing helper help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 8:30 PM
subject: Re: MBA Assignment
Dear Sir,
many thanks for your kind support, really appreciate it.
stay in touch
==========================================
to: writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 2:33 PM
subject: Re: MBA Assignment & Thesis Writing Service
Hi Justin,
How much you are charging for MBA thesis? Do you support only on the SPSS analysis?
Best Regards.
Lee
========================================
to: help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 11:41 PM
subject: Finance and financial management assignment
Hello there,
my Finance and Financial management assignment is approaching, and I am quite busy to get it done. can you help with that? and how much money/time will that need?
University of Starthclyde, Malaysia Center.
please do let me know
regards
=======================================
to: help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 6:05 PM
subject: MBA Assignment
Hi Justin,
Rmxxxx banked on, please check. Thank you.
=======================================
.k Today I have appointment with my supervisor at 2 pm ,I barely arranged this appointment with him today because he is to busy .
I will show to him the suggested topic that I already sent to you before few hours which I received the writer confirmation about it .
I will discuss to my supervisor about the deadline for submitting the proposal
No comments:
Post a Comment