Friday, May 10, 2013

The Only Genuine Assignment Writer, Thesis Helper & Dissertation Writing Service


help4assignment@gmail.com" <help4assignment@gmail.com>
Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 9:23 PM
 subject: Quotation
 May I know your price charges for finance assignment ?
 
 Sent from my iPhone

 

help4assignment@gmail.com" <help4assignment@gmail.com>
Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 4:19 PM
subject: Help with Assignment
Dear Sir / Ms.,
Would you be able to help me with my assignment? Info is as following.
Level: Masters
Service needed: Assignment
Topic: Project Scope Management
Due Date: 14.05.2013
Due Time: 1700hrs
Word Count: 2,500 maximum
Referencing: Harvard
Files: attached below
Would truly appreciate your response

 

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 10:35 AM
subject: Re: MBA Assignment & Thesis
Justin, just deposited. Pls check.
Can i get the topics title now? I need to make appointment with the topics supervisor to check my proposal on 9th May. As mentioned earlier, diff topic diff supervisor. Pls revert me asap. Thanks.

 

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:01 AM
subject: Bachelor project paper
 
Hi Justin,
 
I would like to know the fees for project paper?

 

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:02 PM
subject: Hi
 
Hi Justin,
 
Greeting....
 
I would like to find out how to engage your service. Is there a number I can call to discuss further? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment