Friday, May 10, 2013

Professional MBA Assignment & Thesis Help


writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:44 PM
subject: Assignment Help
                              
Hi Justin,
i have been asked to do an asynment on financial ration of compnies listed unders bursa malaysia from company number 391 to 420
 
Regards

 

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 12:24 PM
subject: MBA Dissertati​on
Hi Justin,
Can you give me the cost for a 10k word dissertation which I will need to start soon ish. I just wanted your pricing, topic is not 100% defined but it will be on a business topic.
 Cheers
writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
 Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 3:12 AM
subject: PhD Thesis
Hi Justin,
Salam
 
I am a PhD student in business administration in KL. I completed ch 1, 2, 3 and passed the proposal defence. But I need to adjust some part of my thesis based on the examiners comments. How much would you charge for this service?
 
My research is a quantitative research (‘An Investigation on Cross-Cultural Management Practices of xxxx Companies in Malaysia’) . I also like to know how much would you charge to complete ch 4, 5?
Thank you, B

 

 

 writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 10:24 PM
subject: Bank Management'Assignment
Hi Justin,
 
I have an assignment in Bank Management and I hope you can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment