Friday, May 10, 2013

Need help for your assignments? No time for your thesis? Do not know how to write your dissertation? No idea on running SPSS analysis?


Just place an order and receive helpful suggestions from our qualified writers!!!

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Wed, May 8, 2013 at 10:17 AM
subject: Re: MBA Thesis
Dear Justin,
 Thanks for your help. I would like to choose Title no.1

 

"help4assignment@gmail.com" <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Tue, May 7, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Hi
I found your contact in the net. How much do you charge for a 10,000 words thesis in MBA marketing, due 4 months from now?

 

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Tue, May 7, 2013 at 8:59 AM
subject: Re: MBA Assignment & Thesis
Hi justin,
 
Yes, i am fine with a thesis on  HRM xxxxx.
 
Can i have the proposal this thursday so that i can show to the supervisor on thursday. Shld he need amendment, i will send back to ur writers the same day and i got enough time before 13th MAY for approval. I know this is too rush. Tell ur writers help on this "proposal approval" only. This time only. After that we will hv more time to do. Thanks.

 

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Mon, May 6, 2013 at 11:32 AM
subject: Re: MBA Thesis Help
Hi Justin,
I have transferred the money to you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment