Friday, May 10, 2013

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE


writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
 Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 3:12 AM
subject: Re: Payment for chapter 4
Hi Justin,
Pls update the report chapter 4
Sent from my iPhone

 

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 3:49 PM
subject: Re: Master Dissertation
Hi Justin,
How long will it take for your "restructure" my  49 pages dissertation and do you accept if I only ask you to do certain chapter only?
 rgds

 

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
 Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 8:04 AM
subject: Re: Business Assignment
Hi Justin,
Ok great! Thank you Justin & Team Writers.  I have just transferred the balance of RMxxxx  Please check your account balance.
Thanks and regards

 

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 9:12 AM
subject: Re: MBA Thesis
 
Hi Justin,
I would like to get your help on MBA thesis. Please let me know.
Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment