Friday, May 10, 2013

Malaysia MBA Assignment Helper & Thesis Writer


writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Sat, May 4, 2013 at 11:05 AM
subject: Assist for doing thesis
Hi there,
Desperate here and would like to need your help.
Need your assist for doing thesis for literature review.
If possible please drop me a msg ASAP, due to im nt awaz online

 

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Fri, May 3, 2013 at 11:05 PM
subject: Assignments service
Hi,
I need assignments service.Can u help?

 

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
Wed, May 1, 2013 at 6:23 PMM
subject: MBA Thesis Help
 
Thanks Justin,
Any further topics related to SMM/ HR/ Biz development. My supervisor only accept those. May be banking as well. Thanks.

 

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Thu, May 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM
subject: Assignment Help
Hi,
 
I have 4 requests for assignments here under Degree Grade,and would like to know if you provide the services,and the best price for your services in writing them.
The price will determine how many assignments I would seek your help for.
Please refer and get back to me.
Business Economics,ETPM,& IOP- 3k words each.
SOM-2k words.
 
Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment