Saturday, March 16, 2013

Part II - MBA Dissertation Help


writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 11:40 PM
subject: Re: 2nd assgn 1st deposit
 
Dear Justin,
Payment done for you. Please check it out.

 

 

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:16 PM
subject: Re: MBA Disseration
 
Dear all,
Thank you very much for helping.
 I am very keen in the service.
However, I will like to check how can I ensure this service provided by your company that I will receive my complete dissertation?
As my father is a stroke patient, as the only bread winner, this MBA is also important for me as a gift for my parent.
Of course I am very keen to have your assistance and if things are going well, I do not mind giving additional rewards.
I look forward to your kind reply.
Regards

 

 

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 4:26 PM
subject: Assignment : Course : Process Control
 
Course : Master Sc in Process Plant Management
 Module : Process Control
 Type: 10 Pages Case Study Assignment
 Title: Find application or case study in xxx concept for fluid.
 Please quote.
 Regards,

 

writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 2:34 PM
subject: Thesis
 
I would like to enngage your service for my MBA thesis report. Please call me at 012-xxxxxx625.
 
regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment