writing helper
<help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at
9:04 PM
subject: MBA Assignment
& Thesis
Dears,
i am an mba student and i need help for my
assignment could please quote me your charges
writing helper
<help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at
2:51 PM
subject: Singapore IT
assignment
Hi Justin,
here are the requirements for my assignment:
Specific requirements:
-request for Singapore writer good in writing
IT report essay(because he/she will be more familiar with the singapore
education)
-No plagiarism is allowed
-1350 to 1500 will do but no exceed 1650 words
-Executive Summary not included in the word
count mentioned above
-Type using 1.5 line spacing,use Times New
Roman font and size 12
-draw some diagrams like network diagrams/etc
to get more marks
regards.
writing helper
<help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 7:35 PM
subject: help for research
Hi, I need your assistance
to complete my research report (master's in ESL).
> My topic is
'REPRESENTATIONS OF xxxxx IN
> MALAYSIAN ONLINE
NEWSPAPERS'.
>
> I need the data
analysis chapter to be done using the systemic functional linguistics (SFL)
theory.
> I will provide the
data to be analyzed,which are 19 news articles. Every sentence in these
articles
> has to be analyzed.
citations has to include name, year and page number in APA format.
> I can give you a
maximum of 2-3 weeks, but it'll be better if it can be done faster.
> word count of max
5,000 words.
> Please let me know if
you can do this and how much you would charge for this.
> Thank you.
writing helper
<help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at
12:23 AM
subject: RE:MBA Thesis
Helper
Dear sir,
I need your help for my business thesis. The
word counting is 15 thousand words and the due date is June. May I know how
much is your charge? Thanks
Sent from my iPhone
1 comment:
Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration.
Logo Designer
Post a Comment