Friday, November 30, 2012

We offer custom assignment & thesis writing services


help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:54 AM
subject: assignment helper needed
Hi Justin,
My friend just introduced you to me.I am taking masters in IT inUitm.I have few assignments and thesis that I may need your help to produce.However,can you follow Uitm and my subject standards as well ? What are the requirements that I need to send?
Thank you.

 
"help4assignment@gmail.com" <help4assignment@gmail.com>
Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:18 PM
subject: AM - PART 3 - WITH ASSIGNMENT Q
Hi,
Kindly revert if can assist with this asgmt. Need it by Dec 15th
Thanks

 

"help4assignment@gmail.com" <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:56 PM
subject: thesis writing mba
Hello, I am MBA student. I need help in thesis writing. I am planning to do topics on
i) Islamic Finance vs Conventional Finance
or ii) RISK MANAGEMENT
Can you help me on this?

 

"help4assignment@gmail.com" <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:48 AM
subject: Term Paper
Hi,
I'm looking for someone who can do my Term Paper.
Please advise how much you charged?

 

help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:37 PM
subject: Help in assigment
 
currently, i'm looking someone to help me in my assignment .
for my part i m doing lil. review.

1 comment:

dana said...

This constantly amazes me just how blog owners such as your self can find the time as well as the dedication to keep on crafting superb blog posts. Your website is good and one of my personal must read weblogs. I just had to thank you. Thesis Writing.

Post a Comment