Friday, November 30, 2012

November 2012 Dissertation Help


"help4assignment@gmail.com" <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:49 AM
subject: RE: Assignment Help
  Hi there!
I need your urgent help.
I wanna order my part of dissertation 3000 words only. so how much you charge? I need to know ASAP, if you can offer. Thnak you.................

date: Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:43 PM
subject: Thesis
Hi,
I would like to know whether thesis writing service still available? and how much does it cost for about 100 pages master thesis writing.
Regards,

 
writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date:     Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:19 PM
subject:                Re: new assignment accounting for manager
Hi Justin,
Kindly refer to your bank account which i just bank in for you

 
help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 3:30 PM
subject: Dissertation Help
Hi,
I randomly found your contact on the web whereby it is stated you offer outsourcing for dissertation papers. Are you still in practice?
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment