Monday, November 25, 2013

November 2013 MBA Assignment and Thesis Help (Part 2)

 to: "help4assignment@gmail.com" <help4assignment@gmail.com>
 date: Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM
 subject: hi i need help for my MBA assignment, can help ?
 mailed-by: yahoo.com
 Hi Justin,
 i really need help for my MBA thesis - i've done 30 - 40% , but need further help.
 Its a finance topic.
 how can we go about this ?
 Sincerely,
=========
to: help4assignment@gmail.com
 date: Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 1:39 PM
 subject: My dissertation need help
 mailed-by: gmail.com
 Hi Justin,
 good evening
 I just have a look on your attachment files, I am looking for some one to do my dissertation . Can I have more details about the charges and so on.
=========
to: help4assignment@gmail.com
 date: Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 2:06 AM
 subject: MBA Assignment Help
 Hi Justin
 The form I attached is require from my lecture and university so proper write from the proposal form is still require.
 Regards
======
to: help4assignment@gmail.com
 date: Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 10:24 AM
 subject: Re: MBA Assignment and Thesis Help
 Hi Justine
 Thanks.
 Please ensure the assignments is type in the proposal form I sent you and the deadline is on 1 Dec 2013.
 Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment