help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at
8:43 PM
subject: Answering
econometrics
Dear Sir,
I'm attaching 3 sample
exams each exam has 8 questions and each question depends on one module in
addition I'm attaching the modules for all the subjects.
I need to know how much it
will cost me to solve all the questions and all the parts of the questions even
if the question is asking to solve for example 4 definitions out of 6.
And how many days do you
need?
help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Sun, Aug12, 2012 at
2:47 PM
subject: MBA dissertation
I need the chapter 4 asap
so that i could send to my supervisor for review. I have time constraint as my
VIVA is approaching. I need supervisor to provide me feedback and perform
necessary ammendment should there be any changes.
Meanwhile, besides
completing the thesis which include Executive Summary and References and other
related data/graph.... please help ask your writer whether he could help me to
prepare slide presentation for my VIVA presentation.
Please advise your
writer's feedback asap.
Thanks.
help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Sat, Aug11, 2012 at
1:35 PM
subject: MBA dissertation
Dear Justin,
I stumbled upon your
website. I need some help on my MBA dissertation. First a few questions:
1. Would you be able to
come up with the survey questions based on the research proposal?
2. I would need help to
the point of literature review, what would you charge for that?
3. Can I be assured that
Turnitin submission will not result negatively?
Thanks,
1 comment:
Blogs are good for every one where we get lots of information for any topics nice job keep it up !!!
assignment help
assignment help australia
top quality essays
essays help
Post a Comment