Monday, July 30, 2012

We provide the Best Assistance and Support to Students


Writing Helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 12:03 AM
subject: My Current Semester Assignment
Hi there,
Hereby attached my current semester assignment question and requirement.
1. Managing Operation
2. Strategy Marketing Management
Regards,



writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:10 PM
subject: IT project

Hey justin,

Alright then .. I will transfer the money later.. So its confirmed , am hiring ur IT write to do the feature for me .. Thanks





help4assignment@gmail.com
date: Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 1:37 AM
subject: MBAAssignments
Hi There,
Am doing MBA programme from one of the Indian Universities.
Would you help to complete the assignments/ answeres in this course?
Thanks,





writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 10:27 AM
subject: PhD Proposal

Thanks Justin
I have completed my course , in case if you have anyone to write Phd Proposals (Project Management) that would be more helpful
Regards



writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 2:07 PM
subject: Re: Remitted
This two weeks havg exam.... New modules coming out mid aug.... Will keep in touch. Rgds.



writing helper <help4assignment@gmail.com>
date: Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 7:02 PM
subject: Assignment paper
How much do u charge for assignment writing? Approx 5000 words on managing people and organization. Thanks



date: Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:57 AM
subject: Re: assignment help provide?
Hi Justin,
I mean 2 weeks is just a reference, not for submission yet. The assignment question have not release yet. Once the question release I will let you know. And send you all the requirement.
So about the dissertation, the fee is count by chapter not word count? So normally how much the whole dissertation will cost? The word count I think is between 25k to 30k. And if I would like to let you guy start from proposal to end of the dissertation, how much it will cost? Is the proposal charge as well (proposal may only need 1+k words)? Please advise. Thanks.
Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment